- The importance of your college or graduate school admissions recommendation letters is enormous. The recommendation letter is the only document in your application materials that provides an independent view of your ability. It should be objective and provide an insightful, qualitative and quantitative assessment of your personality and achievements. For those who have finished their admissions recommendation letter, college recommendation letter, or MBA recommendation letter drafts and need significant and extensive improvements and advice from our editors.
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the service
- Top Admit will try to distribute your recommendation letter to editors with similar disciplinary backgrounds to your own. If there is no editor with a similar background, we will assign the editor with the highest customer ratings to you to help ensure that you receive the highest quality editing.
- Recommendation letters support your application essays as well; the recommendation letter needs to echo the abilities and achievements listed in your Statements of Purpose or essays from a third person perspective.
- Top Admit will try to distribute your recommendation(s) to the editors who share the most similar background. Editors will make large-scale revisions including improving sentence structure and logic. The editor also may restructure the order of your recommendation letter to be most effective and to fit standard formatting. An overall critique will be provided of your recommendation (language and ideas). You have the option of selecting the “Track Changes” function.
- It will be most helpful to the Top Admit editors if you can provide the specific and detailed information about the relationship between you and the person making the recommendation, and why the person feels strong enough about your candidacy to make the recommendation.
- For MBA or college recommendation letters, please make sure to download the correct recommendation forms from different schools, which might contain many questions for the recommender regarding applicants’ qualifications. Please make sure your recommender will answer each question with specific and detailed answers. As most recommenders are very busy, those answers do not have to be very well-structured; Top Admit can help edit to ensure they are well-written and persuasive, so that they are clear and understandable to the MBA admissions committee.
- Also read our detail pages for complementary services like MBA essay editing, college application essay editing and personal statement editing
- Second Edit Guidelines:
- After we return your first edit, you can modify your recommendation letter (within 200 words) by using Track Changes for a free second edit opportunity within 7 days.
- The second edit is not applicable for adding additional schools, information, or completely rewritten letters, as the word count needs to be identical to the original service that was purchased.
- Second edit turnaround: 24-48 hours.
Step 1Register and fill in your information.
Step 3The Top Admit editor will return the essay within the specified timeframe.
Step 4Upload your revised essay -- if you want one additional edit.
Step 5Case closes, and you have an opportunity to rate your editor.
48 hours is standard; there is an extra 50% charge for 24-hour service.
|Words (See Right Table)||Fee (USD)||Word Count|
|0 - 300 words||$ 89|
MS Word 2003: Word → Tools → Word Count
MS Word 2007: Word → Review → Proofing →
|301 – 600 words||$ 179|
|601 – 900 words||$ 269|
|901 - 1200 words||$ 359|
|1201 - 1500 words||$ 449|
|1501 - 2000 words||$ 599|
|2001 - 2500 words||$ 749|
|2501 - 3000 words||$ 899|
|3001 - 4000 words||$ 1199|
Why Do Students Feel As If They Need Them?
I recently had the opportunity to speak with a former writer for a prestigious essay writing service and his experience in the industry.
"I have witnessed the steady growth of this industry for years. When I became part of the team for Rush Essay, I thought we would be writing academic content for students with below-average capacity. I was in for a surprise. We got orders from all types of students - lazy ones who only want to find an easier way out of a messy situation, as well as really smart young people who simply couldn't find the time to do their own work.
I was convinced that students who got into Harvard, Berkeley, Oxford, Cambridge, and other prestigious US and UK universities would work much harder than the ones admitted to "secondary" schools. In fact, they do work hard; and that is the exact reason why they cannot afford to fail. In some cases, the assignment's requirements are so complex that it's difficult for the students to understand what the real question is. The struggles of ESL students are even greater; it is nearly impossible for them to produce degree-level academic content. Since the charges for plagiarism are serious, they have to rely on essay writing services as a solution that provides unique content by the given deadline."
Some statistics - Who buys papers online?
The essay writing industry is a source of interesting statistical data. California, New York and Texas are the most popular regions where orders were coming from. Stanford, UCLA, Berkeley, NYU, Columbia, University of Houston, and other institutions from these states are known for their competitive systems. A student who hopes to graduate from one of these universities usually needs to rely on "unorthodox" methods to deal with all challenges imposed by the professors. Since academic writing is becoming one of the most prominent aspects of the educational system, the constant development of the custom-writing industry is clearly justified.
The most popular types of content requested from custom-writing services are essays, research papers, and MA thesis. Students have an abundance of essays and research papers to write, so there is nothing unusual in the fact that professional writers mostly deal with these types of assignments. When it comes to subjects, students most commonly struggle with projects for Business, English language, and Management courses.
According to those within the industry, buying papers is a necessary reaction to serious underlying issues in the educational system. All college and university professors will tell you the same thing: to them, the act of purchasing papers online is no different than plagiarism. However, some argue that the issue is more complex than that claiming, that the content completed by professional writers is not plagiarized. It is completely unique, well-researched and properly-referenced. When a customer buys this type of product, he has the right to use it as a source for another paper, or simply submit it as his own. The teacher may suspect that the student didn't write a particular paper, but there is no way to prove such claims. Higher education is an industry on its own. Universities accept more applicants, including international students who don't have the needed grasp of the English language to write extraordinary academic content. On the other hand, they don't provide effective support that would enable these students to fit into the system.
The benefits of using custom-writing services are immense for foreign students. In addition, students with part-time jobs, older students who have families and those who are going through tough personal struggles simply need help to go through all challenges they face. The rapid growth of the custom-writing industry is a symptom of the great weaknesses within the educational system, which put students through a great deal of stress and emotional struggle.
What About The Moral Argument?
We all know the definition of cheating is, and simply saying that the work is more challenging for most or that they may not receive enough support from educators, or have enough time to dedicate to the work does not change the definition of cheating, or make it right in any way. Speaking from both ends of the argument, there are those that feel as if these services are creating lazy students and helping to grow an unprepared workforce.
Writing is a vital skill that is applied in many areas of life, especially for those who are entering the workforce, whether they are doing so as an employee or a business owner.
With communications being a vital skill for anyone entering the workforce, our education system recognizes this and strives to prepare our students by requiring them to improve this skill through writing assignments. By outsourcing the work, students, are depriving themselves of the opportunity to strengthen their communications and writing skills.
Are professors and teachers that difficult to reach that so many prefer to risk the stiff penalties of being caught cheating, rather than asking for help? There are many other options available for international, and any other student that may be struggling to keep up, from study groups, to programs within schools and Universities, such as writing centers. What they do require, however, is that the student actually make an effort, by simply making the decision to apply themselves.
Follow Nancy Laws on Twitter: www.twitter.com/shemeets